Sunday, December 14, 2008

WOW! I can't believe it has been almost three months since I posted to my blog. School sure kept me busy this past semester. I am so glad it is done even if for only three weeks! I really did enjoy this semester even if it did wear me out. Enough about school.

The kids are doing great. They have this week left and then they will be on Christmas break too. Gillian keeps amazing me with her school work. She has even come round about going to a private school next year. I think having her little brother there with her helped seal the deal. She isn't as upset about it anymore.

Matthew and Chris came home over the Thanksgiving holidays and we all had a great time. Matthew just turned twenty-five years old last week. I cannot believe I have a twenty-five year old child. It truly does seem like I just had him.

Okay that is it for now. See you soon I hope. At least sooner than three months! :)

No comments: