Friday, September 26, 2008

Life is Good

I am officially out of my funk! I am finally in the groove with school. Fall is here which is one of my favorite seasons. The kids Book Fair is almost here. Gillian is seeing High School Musical on Ice with one of her friends as I type this and then they are spending the evening at the fair and then she is spending the night with them. Technology is incredible. While sitting here typing this my friend has sent three pictures of the girls having a blast at the show! How cool is that? Instantaneous pictures! Life is Good.

We will be decorating this weekend for Halloween. Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays. My youngest was born on Halloween which makes it extra special around here! We always celebrate his Birthday afterwards so that he gets both days. We did his first B-day on Halloween and I felt like he kind of got cheated, so we haven't done that again.

My oldest son lives right outside Houston and he said life around there is finally get back to normal after Gustav's visit. We were going to rent a beach house on Galveston next year. It doesn't look like that will be happening. It is so hard to see those pictures. We went to Galveston almost every weekend when I was a kid. Every one of those people are in my thoughts and prayers. I am hoping that everyone gathers together and gets Galveston at least cleaned up fast so the people can at least have some closure.

Survivor is back!!! It is my favorite show in the whole wide world! I haven't seen the first episode yet, but I plan on watching it this weekend. I was so happy to see Jeff Probst win the Emmy for best host because he really is. I like all the other hosts, but he really deserved it. I hope we have some good contestants on there this season.

Ohhhhh, I had my one year anniversary for quitting smoking last month. I am so glad that I quit. I am really beginning to breath easier. I really don't miss them at all. I have had a few dreams about them and I have had a few times when I found myself looking around for that pack of cigarettes in that split moment! I wish everyone could quit because it truly does make a difference in your life. I have to thank my family and Chantix for helping me quit. It was what I needed to help me through those first few days.

OK, that is about it for now. I am going out to dinner with the two guys in my life right now. My two Michael's are taking me to Outback tonight :) Wish My Matthew was here so I could say my three guys in my life right now. Gillian is out having her fun, so we thought we would have us some fun too!!! Life is still good.

See you all next time *hugs*

No comments: