Friday, July 18, 2008

July 18th My anniversary

Today is my anniversary. My husband is at work, but we will be going out for dinner after he gets home. Our children will be going with us because lets face it, out of my friends and relatives we just don't trust anyone to watch them. Well I do trust one person, but I forgot to ask her, so that's my fault!
It is Friday afternoon and both of my kids are cleaning their rooms because they want their allowance. They get their allowance regardless if they clean it or not. They just don't get to spend it until it is cleaned.
I talked with my brother this afternoon. I talk to him almost every day. We are the closest of all of my family. My mother died four years ago and he and I are really the only ones that stayed close. We are not as close as I would like us to be because we had a falling out last December and neither of us seem to be able to get past it. It really sucks because I want us to be close.
My oldest son lives in Houston. He is doing great right now. He lives there because that is where his father lives. He moved there to be with him when he was almost 14. I really had no choice in that matter. My ex's family had lots of money and at the time I was just starting over, so I had to let him go. Trust me, I still kick myself in the ass for that one. I miss him every day. We talk all the time, but I have not seen him in over 2 years now. He is supposed to come up for Thanksgiving. He better. We are probably going to go visit him next summer.
That's all for now. I will tell ya more about me soon. I know you just can't wait!!!! ;)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Happy anniversary, Michael and Cindy! Where did you go to dinner? Abuelo's perhaps? I enjoyed reading your blog very much and will keep posted on your life.