Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 19th: Just another day in paradise

Good Morning,
I was sitting here drinking my coffee reading my cooking board and someone mentioned that they were post-teenager. It really got me to thinking that I should be post teenager too! Yet, I have these two kids under 11! What the hell was I thinking having these two at age 35 and 37? I was almost home free and then I turned around and started all over! What really sucks is that MOST of the women my age don't have any children left at home so they don't want to hang with me. Bitches! I can't blame them I would not want to hang with people that had little kids either if I didn't have them. The women that have kids my age are basically 10 years younger than me. I have some great friends, but do you know how hard it is to sit and look at those beautiful pores, the tight skin on the face with no crows feet, the boobs that are still perky, and the NON graying hair? I just want to yell at the top of my lungs sometimes that I want to be that way again!!!!

Then reality kicks back in and I sit back and think that my DH loves me just the way I am, pudgy, graying, crows feet and all. I don't have to worry about what is going to go south 'cause it's already there!! I don't have to dread that first line around my eye because it is already there.

Still I don't think I would be opposed to a boob lift, some Botox, or any other modern miracle to knock me back a few years :)

No comments: