Sunday, July 20, 2008

July 20th Sunday, Sunday

Another day gone forever. We had a really good weekend. The weather was hot and beautiful and the kids were able to swim both days. I love when they swim both weekend days because it wears them out for Monday and I get to relax and do the things that I need to get done around the house. I talked to my oldest son this evening. We usually talk every few days, but I had not talked to him all week, so I called to check in on him. He had just been busy with work. He is an auditor for a chain of retirement Condos/Apts. He mainly travels around Texas checking on all the properties to make sure all of the paperwork is up to code. Whatever that means??? I have no clue. He just loves his work so I am happy for him. It is still so hard to believe that he will be 25 this year. I swear I had him when I was 2!!! ;)

I am also getting my 10 year old daughter ready to go to camp next week. It will be her first camp and she will be there for five days. I am already having anxiety about her going. I have NEVER been away from her for more than one night. I have tried to get her to change her mind, but she is having nothing to do with it! My 7 year old son is sooo happy that his sis is going off to camp. He may be fine now, but mark my words within 48 hours he will miss her like crazy and then start driving me crazy!

I had a dream last night and it has been bothering me all day. My mom was in it. I have only had 2 dreams since she died with her in them. I understood them both and understood why she was in them. This one I don't understand and it just has me a bit uneasy. I wonder if she is trying to tell me something? Oh well, hopefully I will figure it out :)

No comments: